Send Us A Deal
Are you a broker, wholesaler or operator who has a multifamily community to share with us?
Fantastic...we'd love to hear from you!
We currently focus exclusively on the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern United States.
For other markets, we will consider partnering with you if you have significant experience in that market.
In either case, the community must have at least 50 units.
If you are an operator looking to partner with us, just send the investor deal package to the email address at the bottom of this page.
If you are a seller, this is the information we need. We must have all this information in order to make an offer. Once we have it, our underwriting process is fast and we will turn an LOI quickly.
- Number of units
- Purchase or whisper price
- Offering memorandum – If truly off-market, please provide the asset story. Description of the property, any pertinent information about the property, current trends, rehabs, utility structure, assumable loan terms etc…
- T-12 – Must show most recent 12 months individually (not one column for the entire year). Accrual basis is preferred. MUST include GPR, loss to lease, GSR, Vacancy, Concessions, Other Income (including utility reimbursement), Property Taxes, Insurance, Repairs & Maintenance, Administrative, Management, Marketing, Utilities, Contract Services, Payroll, and Capital Expenditures.
- Two years of operating income statements
- Current rent roll – Must include actual rents, and preferably lease terms. Excel or Google sheets highly preferred.
- List of comps – Must show competitive properties with similar utility structure and state of units must be known (renovated vs un-renovated)
- Value add play – List any verifiable value-add plays you believe are possible.
- Any relevant financing information, such as an assumable loan or seller-carry option
- Miscellaneous Information: If the property has an unusual story, major event that has occurred or anything we
cannot glean from the above information that is necessary to put in a competitive offer.
- If you’ve done your own underwriting, please include that as well.