How often do children dream of being in the commercial estate space? Rarely or NEVER! Young ones, here’s Daisy Serrano, serving you a bowlful of knowledge on how starting early makes all the difference in shaping your future and why achieving your wealth goals is better with a purpose.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- How to shift that mindset to attain financial independence at an early age?
- What is the right thought process that the younger generation can embrace to earn a seat at the real estate table?
- Why finding the right community can help you professionally
- Great tips to expand your multifamily syndication business while helping others
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: By Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Women’s Real Estate Network (WREN)
- Real Estate Association of Latinx Professionals (REAL)
- CREW Network – Commercial Real Estate for Women
- Seedling Mentor Program
- The Energy of Money: A Spiritual Guide to Financial and Personal Fulfillment by Maria Nemeth Ph.D.
ABOUT DAISY SERRANO
Daisy serves as Managing Partner for Make It Rain Capital, a private equity multifamily investment firm focused on acquiring apartment properties.
Daisy is a general partner in 42 units and limited partner in 445 units across two assets in Central Texas (totaling $40MM in value). With over 10 years of experience in international education and management, she has worked with clients from over 25 countries and managed international government scholarship accounts totaling more than $10 million.
She is a leader with the Women’s Real Estate Network (WREN), Real Estate Association of Latinx Professionals (REAL), and Multifamily Masters Austin. She previously served on the Los Angeles Chapter Board of Prospanica: The Association of Hispanic Professionals.
Daisy’s goals are to help more individuals invest in real estate multifamily, to empower her community through mentorship/access, to be a positive role model for her family, and to retire her parents.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Criminology from the University of La Verne, a Master of Science in Higher Education from California State University, Fullerton, and a Business Foundations Certificate from Wharton University.
CONNECT WITH DAISY
CONNECT WITH US