Jennifer Joyce is joining us today to discuss relationship team building, adding value to properties, tenants, and business partners. Please tune in to learn more about her experience as a female syndicator and how she assists her community and investors grow their wealth.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- Finding scalability through syndications
- Taking advantage of economic corrections
- Great ways to find property deals
- Why should you build relationships with brokers?
- How systems and planning can improve your real estate business?
ABOUT JENNIFER JOYCE
Jennifer Joyce is a Fund Manager overseeing 1,500 units and currently has a Multifamily portfolio with over $120MM of Assets Under Management. Mrs. Joyce has experience as a KP on Freddie Mae, Fannie Mae, as well as having substantial bridge loan experience. Her time is mainly spent in oversight and financial review to Asset Management in the Multifamily Industry. Mrs. Joyce is an experienced real estate professional for the last 20 years transitioning to commercial real estate in 2007. Mrs. Joyce puts a great deal of focus into building a team to acquire and operate properties with an emphasis on large value-add opportunities. Mrs. Joyce is dedicated to providing transparent, well-thought-out business strategies and reports to her investors. Jennifer is also a great promoter of community development activities that take pride in safe and livable solutions.
CONNECT WITH JENNIFER
- Website: www.jjcapitalinvestments.com
CONNECT WITH US
- Website: www.multifamilyinvestorladies.com
- Facebook: Multifamily Investor Ladies
- Instagram: Multifamily Investor Ladies