If you’re ready to switch from residential to multifamily or just want to become a limited partner in syndication, this episode will be a great source of inspiration for you. Stay tuned as Keishia Kennedy shares the benefits of apartment investing for both the community and the investors, and the importance of staying on top of your property management team.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- How to get involved with apartment investing?
- Why do you need to trust your operators?
- Is it a good idea to invest in syndications as a GP first?
ABOUT KEISHIA KENNEDY
Keishia Kennedy is the founder of Kennedy Remedy Investments. Her company focuses on building strong partnerships with fellow passive investors in multifamily, which leads to generational wealth and financial freedom.
CONNECT WITH KEISHIA
- Website: www.kennedyremedyinvestments.com
- Facebook: Kennedy Remedy Investments
- Instagram: @kennedyremedy
- Twitter: @kennedyremedy_
- LinkedIn: Keishia Remedy
CONNECT WITH US
- Website: www.multifamilyinvestorladies.com
- Facebook: Multifamily Investor Ladies
- Instagram: Multifamily Investor Ladies