Does the idea of going to networking events or cold calling terrify you? Are you ready to give up being a lone wolf to scale up your business? Check out this episode with Camilla Jeffs to learn the best positions available in real estate for introverts and the key to setting your multifamily investing business for success.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
• A simple way to start acquiring investment properties
• 2 strategies to connect with people at networking events
• Is underwriting the ideal position for introverts?
• Why you should start investing passively in multifamily
• What can happen after closing your first deal as a GP
ABOUT CAMILLA JEFFS
Known as The Introverted Investor, Camilla Jeffs has paved the way for other introverts to be successful in real estate. With over 19 years of experience, she currently owns and manages over 300 units through her company, Steady Stream Investments. She believes in creating financial, social, and environmental impact in every property she purchases and is the mother of five amazing children.