Like any investment, real estate transactions have a certain amount of risk. In this episode, Jenny Gou explains the importance of communicating with investors to prevent false expectations and shares tips for picking the right deals.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- How to manage your investors’ expectations when they invest in your deal
- What does an ideal investor look like?
- The importance of trust in building relationships with investors
- Piece of advice to aspiring investors in multi-family
- Tips for picking investment opportunities
ABOUT JENNY GOU
Jenny is a Managing Partner at Vertical Street Ventures, which was established to help individuals achieve their financial goals through passive investing in real estate. As one of the Founders, she currently oversees Asset Management and Investor Relations. To date, Jenny has acquired a portfolio of over 1000+ units across AZ, TX, and GA.
CONNECT WITH JENNY
- Website: www.verticalstreetventures.com
- Facebook: Vertical Street Ventures
- LinkedIn: Vertical Street Ventures
CONNECT WITH US