Everyone wants to start their own real estate business nowadays, but are you sure that it will fulfill you and allow you to reach your full potential? In this episode, Austin Linney talks about his struggles with business failures, addictions, and divorce, and shares how he started making money doing what he does best: networking. Listen in and learn the pros and cons of entrepreneurship and find out if it’s the right path for you.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- Finding what you were meant to do
- Consistency and daily habits
- Learning through experience
- Why you shouldn’t let fear stop you
- Is entrepreneurship for everyone?
- 106 Carolyn Colleen: How to Walk Your Journey of Self-Love and Worthiness
- The slight edge by Jeff Olson
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Win the day ft. Ben Newman – REAL AF with Andy Frisella
- What to say when you talk to yourself by Shad Helmstetter, Ph.D.
ABOUT AUSTIN LINNEY
Austin Linney is a serial entrepreneur, real estate investor, business and mindset coach, and host of the weekly podcast, Construct Your Life with Austin Linney. He has built an expansive network of top professionals in leading industries and helped countless individuals break through obstacles and become who they were meant to be. Austin lives his passion and purpose helping people establish habits and improve their mindset so they can live the life they truly want. Whether you are looking to build a business, obtain financial freedom, or become more of who you are, Austin can help you get where you want to go.
CONNECT WITH AUSTIN
CONNECT WITH US