Today’s episode with Tessa Kennedy is an opportunity for passive investors to learn more about a creative and unique asset class. Stay tuned and find out why you should invest in land development and be inspired to diversify your portfolio.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
• How to get into land development as an asset class
• Land development business model
• What does ”undevelopable land” mean?
• Parceling of lands and the different types of projects
• Off-road park next to a plot of land: What is the potential impact on the value of the properties?
• How does this asset class work for passive investors?
ABOUT TESSA KENNEDY
Tessa Kennedy resides in Ham Lake, Minnesota where she lives with her husband and four children. Today, Tessa is the founder and CEO of Tenacity Holdings, specializing in crowdfunding and targeted marketing of commercial real estate investments. Enabling growth and expansion of communities, improving family housing options, and rejuvenating existing communities are primary focus areas of her daily commitment to the success of her investment partners.
CONNECT WITH TESSA
• Website: www.tenacityholdings.org
• Website: www.lonestaroffroadpark.com