We all like to think about being financially successful. However, it remains merely a dream for some people. In today’s episode, Stephanie Walter, the CEO of Erbe Wealth, joins us to discuss the wealth mindset in attaining our financial freedom. Learn how her successful perspective and methods for generating wealth have proven effective. Over years of working with her investors, she discovered that the very wealthy view and use money differently than the rest of us and that these strategies can be used by anyone, not just the rich.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
• Stephanie’s insights about the wealthy who view money differently
• Determining what businesses to invest in
• Reasons why not put your money in a 401K
• Ways to begin conversations to change thinking generationally
• Debunking money myths
• Views and opinions about the new administration’s plan on cutting taxes for the wealthy in order to pay for the President’s program
• Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger
ABOUT STEPHANIE WALTER
Stephanie Walter is a legacy cash flow specialist, capital raiser, syndicator, real estate investor, and the CEO of Erbe Wealth. She recently retired and sold her insurance agency of 16 years by following the key principles she now teaches professionals to use. Her passion is teaching people to “unlearn” what most of us have been wired to think about money and re-educating people on attaining wealth that can be passed onto the next generation.