We are back with another episode containing a wealth of information and inspiration from Sandhya Seshadri. In determining where to invest, there isn’t a clear and simple answer of the best choice. It always depends on our personality, preferences, and more. Today’s episode will give you a better understanding of commercial real estate and stock investment and which of these types will make our money grow and bring us financial security.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
• Commercial Real Estate or Stock Market: Which is better?
• The benefits of the steadiness of the Real Estate market
• The importance of economic occupancy
• The skills needed in Real Estate and Stock investing
• Tax Benefits of Investing in Multifamily IReal Estate over Stock Market
• Determining your Risk Tolerance in Stock Market
ABOUT SANDYA SESHADRI:
Sandhya is invested as Limited Partner, Key Principal, or General Partner in 3500+ doors totaling $200M in assets throughout the United States. Sandhya is passionate about personal and professional growth. She is active in multiple mastermind groups focused on apartment investing to continuously stay abreast during these changing times, and the impact on multifamily real estate investing.