When searching for investment opportunities, oftentimes you will encounter the phrase ”accredited investors only”. But do you actually know what that means? Dive into this episode with Nic McGrue to find out the documentation required to become an accredited investor, and get great tips to check on your issuer’s legal background.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- What is an accredited investor?
- How does being an accredited investor impact one’s ability to invest?
- Benefits of being an accredited investor
- The legal matters the passive investor must be aware of
- Deal points for the novice and aspirant investor
- The importance of getting to know your issuer
- How to verify the accredited status of your investor
- SEC Program called Edgar
ABOUT NIC MCGRUE
Nic McGrue is a real estate and securities attorney who assists clients in navigating complex securities regulations as they raise capital for their projects. He is also a tenured professor of law, teaching law and real estate classes at the graduate and undergraduate levels. Nic is licensed to practice law in California and Washington and holds a California Real Estate Broker’s License.
CONNECT WITH NIC
- Website: www.polymathlegal.com
CONNECT WITH US
- Website: www.multifamilyinvestorladies.com
- Facebook: Multifamily Investor Ladies
- Instagram: Multifamily Investor Ladies